Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another solo in the catalog!

I finished recording the novella In the Cage by Henry James and it is now in the LibriVox catalog. You can find it here. This was a fun one due to the short chapters and the subject -- snooping and trying to put pieces together about other people's lives.


Now I need to figure out which book I'd like to record for my next solo.
I've found myself checking out the bestseller lists for the early 1900's. I hadn't realized that those lists even existed then but they did and it's interesting to discover what people were reading at the time.
I've found some little jewels that make recording a true pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. I've listened to several chapters so far. You sound good, plus it's an interesting story. I'm looking forward to finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it! The ending wasn't what I expected so I'll be glad to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete