Friday, July 1, 2011

Another one in the catalog...

Finished Three Girls in a Flat for LibriVox and it's now in their catalog.  (See my solo list for a link at the bottom of this page.)  For my next LV project, I settled on a mystery.  This one's called The Mystery of Mary by Grace Livingston Hill.  A beautiful young woman is running away from something and begs a man at a train station to help her.  He's immediately taken with her beauty, her manner, her fear and agrees to help her despite the fact he knows nothing about her --  her name, where she came from, etc.  Lots of twists and turns in this one so it will be an interesting book to alternate with the romance Nanny Behaving Badly that I'm starting for Iambik this weekend. 

Iambik just received some more crime books for recording so I threw my hat in the ring with an audition for one of them.  You never know what an author is looking for in a narrator so it keeps things interesting.  Hoping any rain this weekend will be in the morning and at night since the afternoon is prime recording time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment