Sunday, March 20, 2016

Making Easter items for the nieces

I really squeaked by this year to have something ready for my three nieces for Easter.  With all of the recording I've been doing lately, I've barely had any time to do anything else.  Oh well, better to be busy in this field...

I did manage to crochet three pretty hair bands with a thin boutique yarn -- cream with metallic sparkle threads -- and added a flower button to each one.  I packed these with the usual M&Ms and a Minion pen and they'll be going in the mail tomorrow.  Whew! 

Three hair bands.

My 'model' wearing one of them.
I've been planning to post about my David Bowie project which I finished before I became super busy.  Mr. Bowie has now joined my gallery wall.  Post with pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment